- £23-25k plus benefits
- Closing date:
£23-25k plus benefits
Based in the prestigious Heron Tower, close to Liverpool Street and Bank Stations, our client is a successful brokerage, founded in 2001, employing 55 Advisers and support administrators.
They are currently expanding and are seeking to appoint a candidate who will complement the existing team, bring added value to the role and who is willing to take on additional responsibilities as the role expands.
In return they offer full training, a positive work environment, long term progression within the role, benefits including Critical Illness and Life Assurance Schemes and an interest free season ticket loan and will also recognise and reward excellent performance.
- Previous administration experience required.
- Previous experience in Financial Services or Regulated environment would be beneficial, although not essential.
- Excellent IT skills (Inc. Windows, Outlook and Excel).
- High level of numeracy.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Excellent English - both oral and written.
- Proven organisational skills & ability to multi-task.
- Accurate typing and data entry skills.
Minimum of 2 A ‘Levels with 1 year of administration experience OR 2 years administration experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a City based Financial Services Practice and as part of a small team, provide administrative support in the key areas of Mortgages, Protection, Investments and Pensions to a successful Financial Adviser.
- Good eye for detail and sensitivity to data.
- Quick to learn.
- Excellent work ethic and enthusiasm for the role.
- Team player but able to work autonomously and without close supervision.
- Enjoys being busy and delivering client focused service.
- Organised, flexible and responsive to a fast-paced environment.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’. You must be eligible to work in the UK. FFR are an employment agency and operate as an Equal Opportunities employer.
How to apply for the Administrator Role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Administrator job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
No agencies please
People who may be interested in this role include: Financial Services, Equity Release, Financial Planning, Mortgage Advice, CeMAP, Data Entry, Typing, RSA, Administration, Mortgages, Life Products, Assurance