Client Development Manager
- £30K basic + car allowance + bonus OTE £45K
- Closing date:
CLIENT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Are you a motivated sales professional looking for a challenging yet rewarding career working for the No.1 choice for regional business news? Then read on!
As Client Development Manager you will be working with new & existing companies across the North West to work with the company selling the entire suite of products and services they offer.
This includes seminar events, sponsorship & editorial led commercial projects.
Your roles and responsibilities as a Client Development Manager will include:
- Ensuring monthly invoice and delivered revenue targets are met
- Meeting key performance indicators which includes meeting target, network events attended & other set KPI’s as agreed with the managing director weekly
- Promoting and sales of the full range of services always
- Creating your own pipeline of opportunities utilising the data provided by the company but also creating leads from your own efforts
- Working closely with the editorial teams to create commercial opportunities through weekly set commercial/editorial meetings
- Completing all necessary paperwork on time
- Abiding by company policies and procedures
- Punctual use of the company customer relationship management software system
- Be a talented and motivated sales professional with the desire to become part of this fast-growing business and enjoy the benefits of its continued success.
- Have a good understanding of business planning, sales pipeline management, safeguarding and closing deals.
- Be a committed and passionate sales executive, with excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have problem-solving and data analytical skills, with competent computer and technology literacy. The ability to use spreadsheets and Word processing is vital.
Our client is the market leader for regional digital business news. They provide business news to more than 200,000 senior executives and key decision makers across Yorkshire, the North West and the Midlands each month.
Sending more than 2.5 Million e-mails a month and gaining more than 1 million visits per month. They are the No 1 choice for regional business news.
How to apply for the Client Development Manager job:
If you have the skills and experience required for this the Client Development Manager job, we would love to hear from you! Just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
People/Skills that would be suitable for this role include: Commercial Manager, Digital, E-commerce, Media, New Business, Marketing, Regional Sales Manager, Business Development, Field Sales Executive, Online Publishing, Advertising, Business Development Manager, BDM, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Field Sales