- 32K plus car, private health scheme and other perks
- Closing date:
32K plus car, private health scheme and other perks
Our client is looking for enthusiastic Full Stack Developers with a real passion for code to join their friendly team in Saltash. The ideal candidates will be self-driven, enjoy solving problems with a hunger to learn in a continually evolving industry.
You will be expected to contribute to the design and production of cutting edge web and mobile applications on a variety of interesting projects, as well as support our existing codebase.
They are looking for developers with the following (or similar) skills:
- Commercial experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL/MariaDB
- Proven track record of delivering high quality, scalable software solutions
- Experience dealing with high volumes of data
- Database performance analysis and tuning
- Experience working with the React.js library or experience with frontend frameworks (Angular, Vue, Ember etc.)
- HTML and CSS
- Understanding of version control (Git, SVN or similar)
- Experience working in an Agile Development Environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Any knowledge/experience of the following is advantageous but not required:
- Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Travis CI, GitLab CI/CD)
- VMs, Docker, Kubernetes
- PHP, C++
- React Native, PhoneGap/Cordova
- Symfony, Backbone.js
- Webpack, Babel, FuseBox
- ERP/CRM/MRP Systems, Accounting Packages
- Adobe Photoshop, Graphic Design, Video Editing
- Private health scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Potential for additional earning
- Potential for international travel
- Extremely varied and interesting projects
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Working in a relaxed and friendly environment
Their office is located in Saltash (near Plymouth) in the South West of the UK in close proximity to some of the most beautiful beaches and countryside the country has to offer. Please note that you must be able to take up employment in the UK and be able to relocate; please do not apply otherwise.
About The Company
Recipients of the Queens Award for Enterprise and ISO 9001 certified.
Their award-winning flagship product, BusinessMan ERP, is used by many international and diverse businesses in industries ranging from manufacturing, distribution, medical and legal to insurance and education.
They apply bespoke elements and leading-edge technologies to their BusinessMan ERP solution, to allow their customers to run their businesses the way they want and not let the software dictate business processes.
How to apply for the Developer role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Developer job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Similar roles may include: Software Developer, Hardware Developer, IT Developer, Coding, Full Stack Developers