- Salary £40k plus (subject to experience)
- Closing date:
MARKETING AGENCY ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
Salary £40k plus (subject to experience)
The UK’s leading marketing agency for the built environment is looking for a confident, creative and organised Account Director to join their award-winning team of marketing professionals.
This is a great opportunity to play an integral role in the development of UK and global construction brands by overseeing the management and delivery of client accounts and leading the creation of integrated marketing campaigns and projects.
You’ll have a high level of responsibility from the onset. You will support the agency’s Managing Director in securing new business whilst managing your own client base. You will also support the team of Account Managers in the management of their clients.
It is essential you have a strong understanding and track record of business to business marketing (built environment or related industry marketing experience would be beneficial) and able to help deliver client strategies and plans.
You will need to have the ability to deliver presentations and be customer-orientated, a good team player, have a can-do attitude, the ability to work under pressure and excellent leadership skills. Agency experience is desirable.
In return you will be joining an award-winning agency with 33 years of experience to share and a real passion for what they do. Apply now and join a great marketing agency that continues to grow.
You will need:
- A minimum of 4 year’s Account Management experience
- A strong understanding of business to business marketing
- A thorough understand of the marketing mix and the ability to provide recommendation on channel selection
- Ability to manage client budgets
- The ability to create client strategies
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent organisational, communication, time management, interpersonal and influencing skills
- A degree or similar qualification
- The ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced agency environment
- Experience of managing clients and delivering projects
- Attention to detail
- Confidence, passion and a can-do approach
How to apply for the Marketing Agency Account Director job
If you have the skills and experience required for this Marketing Agency Account Director job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Suitable skills and experience include: Account Manager, Account Director, Marketing, Account Management, Agency Project Management, Marketing Accounts Director