Vehicle Approval Engineer
- £25,000 for the right candidate
- Closing date:
VEHICLE APPROVAL ENGINEER
£25,000 for the right candidate
8:30am to 5:00pm Monday through Thursday
8:30am to 3:00pm on Friday
Our client has over 30 years’ experience of manufacturing bespoke passenger and commercial vehicles for a variety of industries and services.
Tailoring a range of vehicles to unique requirements from bases in Clay Cross and Andover, they are currently seeking a Vehicle Approval Engineer.
About the role:
The Vehicle Approval Engineer will maintain the Vehicle Approval Systems and carry out the relevant activities associated with the audit of such. The role is responsible for creating and submitting all documentation relating to type approval applications, maintain those and related documents, and submitting updates to those approvals.
Other areas of the role include the monitoring and recording of masses and dimensions, photographic build portfolio, equipment approvals, the ability to interpret, understand and implement the approval requirements for European standards and many other associated tasks.
Other skills and attributes:
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Highly computer literate – Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to interpret and implement type approval requirements
Vehicle Approval Engineer Responsibilities:
- Liaison with certification body
- Monitoring of statutes and regulatory requirements
- Type Approval Annex III creation and updates
- Generation of unique Certificates of Conformity
- Conformity of Production maintenance and monitoring
- Requesting approval documents from vehicle manufacturers
- Submission of individual approval applications
- Generating approval Sign Off document sets
- Monitoring of vehicle and component approval updates
- Vehicle and chassis ordering and management
How to apply for the Vehicle Approval Engineer job
If you have the skills required for this Vehicle Approval Engineer job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Suitable skills and experience include: Vehicle Engineering, Mechanic Engineer, Vehicle Auditing, Motoring Approval Engineer, Senior Engineer, Vehicle Inspector, Vehicle Technician