- £8.70 - £9.03 per hour
- Closing date:
Personal Support Assistant
Various hours available
Our client is a social enterprise wholly owned by Age UK North Tyneside who are looking for experienced Personal Support Assistants for a new Extra Care Housing Scheme in Newcastle upon Tyne.
As a Personal Support Assistant your goal is to promote and enable individuals with Cognitive impairment live well and independently in their own homes. Roles involve assisting with bathing, washing and dressing, assisting tenants in and out of bed/wheelchair, with hoist if necessary, assisting and feeding tenants where necessary, and assisting/preparing meals and drinks as authorised in care plans and supposing with medication in strict accordance to care plans and medication assessments .
What we offer our Personal Support Assistants
As well as fantastic rates of pay, we also provide our care assistants with a range of employee benefits:
- Paid training and induction
- Paid DBS check
- EveryDay care assistant uniform
- 4 weeks paid holiday – separate to hourly rate
- 8 days paid bank holidays
- Double time for Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- Staff engagement forum representing group employees
- Annual Pay Review
- Health and Wellbeing Events
- Loyalty bonus paid after two years’ service
- Refer a Friend Scheme £200 payment
- Pensions Scheme
- Career Progression Opportunities
What we look for in a Care Assistant
We require you to have:
- Right to work in the UK
- Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
- caring nature and to be passion about making a difference as a care assistant
How to apply for the Personal Support Care Assistant
If you have the skills and experience required for this Personal Support Care Assistant role, just click “apply” today.
Please look out for an email giving you more information on how you can tailor your application to suit this job.
Other similar experience may include: Care Assistant, care worker, care and support worker, health care assistant, care and home help assistant, support worker, personal assistant, personal care assistant