- OTE £22K with overtime
- Closing date:
OTE £22K with overtime
TV Installer/ Assistant engineer required to work for an expanding digital communications company. The role is based in Preston - but will include national travel and some overnight stays.
The standard hours are 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday. Overtime is paid for any hours over 8.5 per day at normal time – time and a half for Saturday work and double time for Sunday working.
Working within a team, the TV and satellite Installer will work on contracts nationally. Our client’s customer base consists of Sainsburys, BP, Vodafone, Travelodge, EE and various other large companies.
Your daily duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Lead Engineer in the installation work as issued by the Project Manager
- Preparing TVs for installation (attaching mounts and cables) Installing on either desk or wall mounts. Installing cables and LED video screens.
- Being aware of health & safety risks in and around your work area for yourself and others
- Completing documentation as required to a skill level appropriate to the position
What you’ll need
- Good practical skills and be able to use basic hand tools
- A full driving licence is preferable but not essential
- Health & Safety knowledge – full training provided
- Working at heights is a necessity, and as such candidates who hold a working at heights certificate would have an advantage, but full training will be given
Over the past 20 years, our client has evolved into the one of the UK’s leading installation and maintenance companies providing pioneering technologies, systems and services to private and public sector companies.
- OTE £22K with overtime
- Holidays are 20 days plus bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension
- Sick pay is paid for 5 days per annum after the 1st year of employment. SSP is paid before and after 5 days
- Career progression
So, if you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application which you will need to read. Successful applications will need to undergo a DBS check.
Suitable skills/experience: Assistant Technician, Assistant Engineer, Maintenance, Satellite TV Engineer, Fibre Systems and Engineering Assistant, after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer.