AV Project Manager
- £26,000 - £30,000 Depending on Experience
- Closing date:
AV Project Manager
£26k-30k dependant on experience
37.5 Hours 9am – 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
Our client has an excellent opportunity for an AV Project Manager to work for an expanding digital communications company based in Warrington. This role would ideally be suited to an existing AV or similar Project Manager or an AV Engineer who would like to progress into the project management side of the business.
As the Project Manager for AV your role will be to manage and be solely responsible for the liaison, co-ordination and implementation of customer projects. You will contribute in the growth and development of new business within this sector making our client one of the key recognised companies for their services nationally.
Your daily duties and responsibilities will be to;
- Produce quotations, monthly board reports and project plans which determine time frames, resource requirements and procedures
- Attend any customer site meetings and tender reviews when necessary
- Manage customer accounts and manage/respond to tenders
- Update any Health & Safety information for our clients
- Assist in commercial contract reviews prior to signing
- Develop / implement / modify any standard documentation
- Interface between sales, operations, customers and engineering (including subcontractors) to ensure timely and cost-effective performance of contractual and operational obligations
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of product development and market needs
- Providing suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organisation
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of business strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team
- Ensuring all accounts processes are undertaken
- Provide a fully auditable system for documentation
Essential Attributes for the successful candidate
- It is necessary to demonstrate an understanding of AV systems and possess other technical digital experience
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to liaise between the customer, the end user and the Engineer seamlessly
- Health and Safety knowledge (RAMS etc)
- Full UK driving licence and flexibility to travel nationally / internationally on occasion when required
- This role is not one bound by normal office hours due to the requirement to travel to the various customer sites, third party premises and possible overseas travel.
- Previous experience of digital communications IRS/ AV/WIFI/Network Engineer
- Suitable skills/experience: Project management, Administrator, Customer Services, Digital Communications, Engineer, Account Management
Over the past 28 years, our client has evolved into one of the UK’s leading installation and maintenance companies providing pioneering technologies, systems and services to private and public sector companies.
The candidate must be proactive, self-motivated, hands on, have a can-do attitude and have a willingness to learn and get involved.
- Auto enrolment pension
- Sick pay is paid for 5 days per annum after the 1st year of employment.
How to apply for the Project Manager job
If you have the skills and experience required for this Project Manager job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
The successful applications will need to undergo a DBS check.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer