- £17,000 - £24,000 Dependent on Experience + Training
- Closing date:
£17,000 - £24,000 Dependent on Experience + Training
Our client was established in 2010 with the sole purpose of helping people to protect their family, their wealth and their assets. Since then they have grown rapidly to become one of the UK’s largest Legal Services firms.
With a team of over 90 head office employees and a national network of over 250 consultants, they have helped more than tens of thousands of UK families to protect the people they love and the things they have worked hard for.
An exciting Conveyancing specialist position is required to work within their Private Client department, preferably with Private Client experience although structured supervision, coaching and training will be given to the right applicant.
Role and Responsibilities
- Support the fee earners on the transactions
- Opening and running checks on files, supporting clients through the transactions and dealing with post completion matters
- Researching cases and legal information
- Drafting conveyancing related documents and letters
- Check that data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to the storage of data
- Managing a personal caseload for probate clients
- Confidence and ability to manage a conveyancing caseload autonomously with minimal supervision
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Advanced IT skills
- Good command of the English language
- Managing processes
- Organisation skills and the ability to multitask, prioritising is essential
- Competent written and spoken communication abilities
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Operational procedures company wide
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft office
This is a fantastic opportunity for motivated professionals looking to progress their careers with a rapidly expanding business and join a firm that continually strives to be a market leader.
How to apply for the Conveyancing Specialist job
If you have the skills and experience required for this Conveyancing Specialist job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Suitable skills and experience include: Legal, Firm, Conveyance, Solicitors, Conveyancer, Residential Conveyancer, Commercial Conveyancing, Paralegal