- Competitive. Based on experience
- Closing date:
INTERNAL SALES ESTIMATOR
Salisbury, Protective Site
Monday to Friday, 08:30am to 5pm
Competitive Salary. Based on experience.
Benefits: 23 Days Annual Leave, Free Parking, Annual Bonus Scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation where you will be a valued member of a small and conscientious sales team. Our client is looking for an individual who has sound numerical and organisation skills and the drive to contribute towards achieving our sales targets.
As an Internal Sales Estimator it will be your job to manage customers enquiries and requests, ensuring that all communications are professional, polite and productive.
- Demonstrate you can deliver excellent customer service.
- Taking ownership of enquiries from customer briefs, to produce accurate estimates using bespoke software applications.
- Co-ordinating each stage of the enquiry process from brief, design, through to the order and delivery.
- Following up on quotes in a timely manner to achieve orders.
- Prioritising own workload with attention to detail and multitasking.
Qualifications / Experience / Skill set:
- Show communication skills to provide a close rapport with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- High levels of numeracy and literacy.
- The ability to follow correct procedure and process. Well-presented and punctual.
How to apply for the Internal Sales Estimator job
If you have the skills and experience required for this Internal Sales Estimator job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Suitable skills and experience include: Sales, Internal Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Advisor, Sales Estimator, Account Executive, Telesales, Account Executive