Senior Production Engineer
- Competitive Depending on Experience
- Closing date:
SENIOR PRODUCTION ENGINEER
Salary is Competitive Depending on Experience + Incredible Benefits
Our client has a reputation as a Quality focussed manufacturer of engineered components and solutions for the High Performance Automotive and Motorsport industries. To maintain their growth our client needs extra resources and staff who will thrive with the challenges and opportunities ahead.
They are currently searching for a Senior Production Engineer. The ideal candidate will be someone with experience in a similar manufacturing environment, ideally used to designing production machining jigs and fixtures using Autodesk Inventor 3D modelling software. You will also have experience in programming CNC code to manufacture component parts using the latest Edgecam/Hypermill CAM software. You will be able to select and apply suitable cutting tools ensuring the most efficient production methods are applied in order to meet production cycle times. It is essential that you draw on your expertise and improve production methods to maximise output/profitability as well as aiding the development of the existing team.
The successful candidate will have/be the following:
- Experience of Inventor 3D Solid Modelling or similar
- Experience in programming using Edgecam/Hypermill or similar CAM software up to and including 5 Axis.
- Experience of working with castings
- A good understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T)
- A production oriented, flexible approach with a strong team ethic
- An ability to work under pressure, with an excellent eye for detail and able to meet production deadlines whilst maintaining the highest quality standards.
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package along with a competitive salary!
- 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- A vibrant Social Club
- A positive working culture
- Death in Service benefit
- Critical Illness benefit
- Reduced BUPA membership,
- Subsidised events and uniform
- Small gym with showers
Based in St Neots, they are closely situated to the A1, A428 and A14.
How to apply for the Senior Production Engineer role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Senior Production Engineer job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Similar roles and experience includes: Production Engineer, Production Manager, Manufacturing, CNC, CAM, 3D Modelling, Design Engineering