Agricultural Sales Parts Assistant
- Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
- Closing date:
AGRICULTURAL SALES PARTS ASSISTANT
44 hours per week
8.00 am – 17.00 pm Monday to Friday, Saturday 8.00 am – 12.00 pm
plus working with Out-of-hours contact and call outs.
Benefits: Competitive Salary, 20 Days Annual Leave, Workplace pension, Staff Discount
The successful applicant must be customer focused and willing to learn new skills, an interest in Agriculture and Farming would be a benefit. You would be working as part of a team providing unrivalled levels of aftersales support.
Reporting to the Parts Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day running of the Parts Department. Your role will be to ensure delivery of excellent customer service at all times by dealing with all queries relating to the products and services supplied by the Company, face to face, via email and over the telephone. The commitment to carry out overtime to suit the company’s workload during seasonal demands with the availability to attend call outs.
- Excellent people skills and enjoy working with the general public
- Ability to upsell
- Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy periods
- Good communication skills: face-to-face, letter, email and fax
- General computer skills and familiarity with email and internet use
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Proficient IT user – you will be required to use online parts systems
- Attention to detail and accuracy with numbers, handling of cash, cheque and card payments
- Familiarity with agricultural/horticultural machinery would be advantageous
- A team player – capable of working alone and as part of a team
- Able to use own initiative
- Smart and presentable appearance
Any applicants that applied for this role in Nov / Dec 2019 should not apply again.
How to apply for the Agricultural Sales Parts Assistant role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Agricultural Sales Parts Assistant job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Suitable skills and experience include: Sales, Sales Parts Assistant, Agriculture, Agricultural Sales, Farming, Parts Manager, Aftersales Support, Sales Support Assistant, Agricultural Sales Parts Assistant, Customer Service, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Assistant