- £30,000 - £35,000
- Closing date:
Are you looking for Front-End Developer position with competitive salary plus amazing benefits?
Want to work for a company where 100% of the electricity they supply is from clean renewable sources within the UK?
Then read on!
£30,000 - £35,000
About The Company
Our client is the pioneer for making energy smart and insightful. Incorporating artificial intelligence and state of the art technologies they are able to offer a simple, modern and clear approach to all of their customers energy needs.
The Ideal Candidate
They are looking for a great developer who is proficient with React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important. You will work across several existing and greenfield projects ensuring the utmost quality and stability.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with SASS
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Quick learner and dealing with fast paced environments
- Portfolio of work done personally or within a team
- Knowledge of React Native
- Knowledge of NodeJS/Express
- UI design experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU!
- Competitive salary package
- Transparent growth plan
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays)
- Personal development time/Team bonding project on Fridays
- Choice of computer when starting
- Green t-shirts
- A pension plan with employer contributions
Go ahead, apply!
How to apply for the Front-end Developer job
If you have the skills and experience required for this Front-end Developer job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK