Customer Service Advisor
- £16,380 + Overtime
- Closing date:
Are you looking for a customer service position giving you experience in a company where 100% of the electricity they supply is from clean renewable sources within the UK?
Then read on…
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR – Office Based
£16,380 + Overtime
About the Company
Our client is the pioneer for making energy smart and insightful. Incorporating artificial intelligence and state of the art technologies they are able to offer a simple, modern and clear approach to all of their customers energy needs.
As an office based Customer Service Advisor, you will be resolving enquiries from both Customers and other people within the energy industry, all to enhance the customer experience with the company.
You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to detect issues and escalate where needed. Without question you will be a great team player who embraces change and enjoys a fast-paced working environment.
- Great oral and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- The ability to investigate/solve problems independently
- Can do attitude
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and with difficult/abusive customers
- Experience in energy or another customer service-based role desirable.
Working in an office-based team, your main duties will include;
- Handling customer enquiries via phone, email and live chat.
- Provide excellent service to existing and new customers
- Administration and data processing will also feature in the role.
- Proactively identify issues and problems before they arise
- Working alongside other departments to resolve issues
- Progress to taking escalated calls and complaints in line with internal procedures.
What’s In It For You?
This is a great opportunity to expand your customer service and administration skill set in a company that cares and one that is growing rapidly. If you’re willing to learn and put in the effort you will receive invaluable experience that’ll help you to progress in your future career!
Go ahead, apply!
How to apply for the Customer Service Advisor job
If you have the skills and experience required for this Customer Service Advisor job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Suitable skills and experience include: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Administration, Receptionist, Administrator, B2C, B2B, Admin Assistant, Administrator Customer Services, Office Assistant, customer care advisor,