IT Support Engineer
- Competitive depending on experience + training
- Closing date:
Are you looking for real development and training opportunities in Microsoft Azure, with a company who is actively growing?
Jungle IT aims to significantly improve the efficiency, performance, and resilience of an organisation's IT operations by helping them make the most of the public cloud.
To support our success, we are now seeking an experienced 3rd Line Infrastructure IT Support Engineer to assist a growing portfolio of clients with deployment, installations, migrations, configuration, mobility, security, and support both onsite and offsite.
Technical requirements for the Infrastructure IT Support Engineer / Technical Specialist:
- Windows Server 2008/12/16/19
- Active Directory Infrastructure (AD, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, Domain Trust, etc)
- Office 365 – Exchange Online Administration
- Windows 7/10 Desktop deployment and management
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016 including full Installation and migrations
- Virtualisation Experience – Hyper-V and VMware
- Experience in Storage, Backups, Switching and Firewalls
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Scripting – (PowerShell, JSON, etc)
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security
- Azure Active Directory (Hybrid / Native / Migrations)
- Azure Site Recovery
- Office 365 OneDrive Configurations
- Teams implementation
Why you should consider this opportunity:
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company who can develop your career and skill set through funded accreditations and certificates, whilst providing a competitive salary package. You will be working in a fun and lively environment for a forward-thinking culture that will empower you to be pivotal to the organisation’s growth strategy. Training and assistance will be provided to obtain Microsoft Certification as an Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-104)
How to apply for the job
If you have the skills and experience required for this Cloud Infrastructure IT Support Engineer job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Suitable skills and experience include: Cloud Infrastructure IT Support Engineer, Technical Specialist, service transition manager, service design architect, infrastructure specialist, Microsoft Modern Engineer, cloud infrastructure engineer, cloud architect, service desk technician, network engineer, software engineer, system engineer,