- Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
- Closing date:
Are you a Skilled Landscaper that is looking to work in a company that promotes a culture of:-
- Appreciating work done
- Healthy interpersonal relationships with co-workers
- Healthy work life balance
- Healthy professional relationship with supervisors
- Ability to grow and develop one’s career
If YES we may just have the perfect job for you...
Butler Landscapes are multiple Royal Horticultural Society Gold Medal winners and a leading specialist in all aspects of garden design, landscape construction and garden maintenance.
We carry out very exciting private and commercial projects that require works and finishes of the highest quality.
Due to the extremely high-level of finish and exciting projects we work on, we are expanding and now seeking a skilled Landscaper to join the team of highly skilled craftsmen.
About the job
You will be assisting the team in the delivery of professional grounds and garden re-design, installation, build and maintenance projects. You will be working to landscape design plans and duties will include:
- Groundworks & ground preparation - rendering, bricklaying, excavating groundwork in preparation for laying foundations and drainage
- Fencing, turfing, artificial grass, planting, bed preparation
- Sleepers, paving, decking, pergolas, outside seating areas
- Large installations and water features
You will be skilled with solid experience in hard landscaping.
You must have:
- A can-do attitude, hardworking and self-motivated
- A keen eye for detail, excellent organisation and communication skills
- Full driving licence with vehicle
- Willing to work in all weathers with a good level of fitness.
- Soft landscaping skills
- Understanding of RAMS and how they apply on a daily basis
- Machine tickets CPCS or equivalent, dumpers, diggers etc
- SSSTS qualifications
This is a unique hands-on opportunity, where you will be pivotal to the ongoing success and growth of this family business.
How to apply for the Skilled Landscaper job
If you have the skills and experience required for this Skilled Landscaper job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Other skills may include – Garden Landscaper, Grounds Maintenance, experienced hard landscaper, landscaping labourer, landscape gardener, maintenance landscaper, soft landscaper, hard landscaper, ground worker, gardener, brick layer, dry stone wallers,