Property and Office Administrator
- Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
- Closing date:
PROPERTY AND OFFICER ADMINISTRATOR
Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
Are you an experienced administrator?
Are you looking for the next challenge perhaps in a financial advice company?
Then we want to hear from you!
Our client provides independent financial and investment advice to Individuals, Companies, Trusts, Charities and Expatriates dealing extensively with product providers and mortgage lenders as well as fellow Legal and Accounting professionals in providing sound independent financial advice and guidance in all areas of financial planning.
They are looking for a dedicated and hardworking Property and Office Administrator to join their team and provide administrative support and ensure the smooth running of the business.
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary!
A background of working in financial services or general insurance is highly desirable.
Office Administrator Duties:
• Switchboard cover (logging call, transfer and messages taken when required); ensuring all voicemail boxes are checked and messages forwarded. Taking and passing on of voice mails and messages
• Calendar scheduling and management of adviser diary
• General Insurance Administration
• Booking client appointments and sending confirmation letters and client packs
• Ensuring client files are ready for adviser meetings
• Scanning all documents received and sent to client to CRM (FinPlan)
• Management of Board and team recurring meetings (papers and invites)
• Processing outgoing mail, using the franking machine or postage online. Ensure taken to Sorting office before 5pm daily
• Meeting and greeting clients
• Order stationary (with prior approval from adviser)
• Forwarding emails to financial advisers and staff
• Send mail to external advisers weekly
• Logging complaints, creating a file and tracking to resolution with assistant from adviser
• Manage suppliers and contractor database
• Organise maintenance when required for Downford House office equipment and building related issues
• Filing, archiving management and any ad hoc office duties as required
• Purchasing of supplies for the fruit bowl and kitchen as required
Property Administrator Duties:
• Property administration for adviser’s property portfolio
• Clients property administration
• Arranging quotations from Tradesmen for maintenance and repairs
• Arranging advertisements for vacant properties
• Liaising with Tenants regarding tenancy commencement and tenancy end
• Preparing tenancy agreements
• Setting up new tenant files
• Tennant file maintenance
• Applying for references for tenants, guarantors and running credit checks
• Completing credit checks for tenants of clients
• Dealing with Court proceedings, making up Court files
Sound like you? Then apply!
How to apply for the Property and Office Administrator role:
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to be considered for this Property and Office Administrator role, click ‘apply’ and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Suitable skills and experience include: Admin, Administrator, HR Administration, Office Assistant
Admin Assistant, Administration Assistant, Property Administration, Administration Assistant, Administration Clerk, Administration Manager, Administration Support, Administrator Finance, Administrator Financial Services