- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Closing date:
Competitive + Bonus
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Workshop Foreman to be based from our clients Huddersfield site.
Our client is the largest independently owned car, van, minibus and truck rental company in Yorkshire. They offer a wide range of vehicles from small economy cars, vans, luxury MPV’s, and 17 seat Minibus’ to trucks, from several branches throughout the region.
As Workshop Foreman your fundamental role will be to supervise the workshop Mechanics to ensure all jobs are being completed to the highest of standards and in a timely manner. You will also assist within the workshop, so a practical approach is essential. Additionally, your role will include a variety of duties including;
- Distribute jobs to the Mechanic team as per priority emails sent from other depots
- Management of calls and enquiries to the workshop, along with dealing with breakdowns when necessary
- Administration and processing of jobs through the in-house system
- Management of the Mobile Mechanic jobs ensuring efficiency and high standards of customer care
What you’ll need
- Qualified to NVQ level 3
- At least 3 years experience within a similar role, ideally including team management
- Must hold full driving licence
- Be well organised, efficient with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Ambitious, hardworking and results driven individual
- A meticulous attitude towards Health and Safety within the workplace and Quality working procedures
Suitable skills or experience include; Senior Workshop Technician / Supervisor, Workshop Supervisor, Mechanic, Workshop Foreman, Supervisor, Automotive, Workshop Controller, HGV Technician, Vehicle Technician
How to apply
So, if you wish to be considered for this Workshop Foreman role click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application which you will need to read.
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. FFR are an employment agency and operate as an equal opportunities employer.