Amazon E-Commerce Manager
- Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
- Closing date:
Do you have E-Commerce / Marketing experience?
Are you looking for a competitive salary as part of an expanding company?
Then read on!
E-Commerce Manager – Amazon and eBay Marketplace
Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
Greater London, Belvedere
Our client is a global company, with their head office in London UK, and over 10 locations around the world. Born in 2010 they are a young, energetic forward-thinking company with great innovation in a diverse range of industries.
With their key strengths lying in in-house UK manufacturing, sourcing from their quality supply chain and bulk importing, they are ever striving to become market leaders in every industry they supply.
They are expanding and looking for a dedicated person to develop their presence on Amazon and eBay marketplaces for the company and its associated brands.
Main Purpose of the Job:
You will be in charge of devising strategies on Amazon and eBay marketplaces, using a range of techniques, as well as implementing them, to drive optimum conversion.
They are looking to increase their sales on these channels, ensuring the best return on investment.
- Create and ‘dress’ the best ‘shop window’ for each channel
- Create and optimise product listings (Keyword Research, Title, Bullet Points, Description & Backend Search Terms)
- Create and manage advertising campaigns – setup, optimisation, analysis and reporting
- Coupons, deals & promotions management
- Inventory management & replenishment coordination
- Communicate with the customers
- Manage product reviews & seller feedback to enable growth
- Continuously improve our rankings
- Setting up FBA
- Selling nationally, as well as globally
- Monitoring the accounts’ health, sales, trends, etc.
- Report to management and advise the on best practice for each channel
Job requirements, education and skills required:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in e-commerce, including the big marketplaces, Amazon and / or eBay.
- Degree-level education preferred, but not essential
- Strong understanding of marketplace marketing and its tools
- A demonstrable track record of success on Amazon and/or eBay
- Native ability in English, other European languages will be a plus
- Eye for detail
- Growth in sales on both channels
- Strong returns on advertising investment
- Geographic expansion
- Accounts’ ‘health’
- Accounts ranking
- Product visibility across both channels, product listings quality
If this sounds like you then apply!
How to apply for the E-Commerce Manager job
If you have the skills and experience required for this E-Commerce Manager job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Suitable skills and experience include: E-Commerce Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing, Market Analysis, Market Research, Market Segmentation, Market Share Ratings, Marketing Collateral, Media Buy, Merchandising