- Competitive Hourly Rate + Bonus
- Closing date:
Competitive Hourly Rate + Bonus
Our client is a leading supplier of clothing, footwear and safety equipment to the equestrian sector. They have built 2 strong and reputable brands, both to the retailer and the consumer and provide a wide range of products to retailers throughout the UK.
- Experience of working in a factory environment.
- Experience of manual assembly is desirable
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be part of the assembly team, completing various production roles as required. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the various stages of the assembly process for a range of equine safety products, including body protectors
- Ensuring the work area is organised and meets H & S standards.
Ideally you will have worked in a similar factory environment, have a good work ethic and have the ability to work to quality standards. You must be able to be flexible and approachable to cope with changing business needs.
KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Be adaptable and able to work in a changeable environment
- Good attention to detail
- Be reliable and conscientious
- Have good manual skills
If your skills and experience meet with our client's requirements, they will be given full exposure to your details. You will be advised of your success through email or telephone and your application will only be considered for this vacancy.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’. You must be eligible to work in the UK. FFR are an employment agency and operate as an equal opportunities employer.
People/Skills suitable for this role include: Production Assembly, Manufacturing Operatives,