- Competitive Depending on Experience
- Stratford upon Avon
- Closing date:
PART TIME OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Competitive Depending on Experience
Wednesday & Thursday: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Friday: 8:30 – 4pm
Our client was started with the objective of offering custom made plastics profiles for a wide range of industries, in an equally wide range of plastic materials.
They are engaged in producing both custom extrusions and several products, from bicycle mudguards, to a full range of tile and bath edgings.
They are now looking for an experienced office administrator to job share and join their office-based team.
The role will be extremely varied and requires someone will all round office administration skills. You will be supporting the team, processing orders from customers, dealing with general office duties and credit control.
Some of the main responsibilities will include:
- Sales order processing and dealing with customer queries and resolving any issues that arise
- Sales and purchasing ledger and credit control
- Dealing with suppliers and placing orders
- Opening post and dealing with telephone and email correspondence
You will need proven experience as an office administrator with excellent IT skills and a can-do attitude to teamwork.
You will also be:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills / ability to prioritise
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- High level of accuracy and close attention to detail
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Self-motivated, organised, and methodical
- Takes on responsibility and uses own initiative
If this sounds like you then apply today!
How to apply for the Administrator job
If you have the skills and experience required for this Administrator job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Similar skills and experience include: Admin, Administrator, HR Administration, Office Assistant, Admin Assistant, Administration Assistant, Administration, Administration Assistant, Administration Clerk, Administration Manager