- Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
- Closing date:
Are you an experienced administrator?
Are you looking for the next challenge perhaps in a financial advice company?
Then we want to hear from you!
Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
Our client provides independent financial and investment advice to Individuals, Companies, Trusts, Charities dealing extensively with product providers and mortgage lenders as well as fellow Legal and Accounting professionals in providing sound independent financial advice and guidance in all areas of financial planning.
They are looking for a dedicated and hardworking Property and Office Administrator to join their team and provide administrative support and ensure the smooth running of the business.
A background of working in financial services or property management is highly desirable.
Property Administrator Duties:
- Property administration for adviser’s property portfolio
- Clients property administration
- Arranging quotations from Tradesmen for maintenance and repairs
- Arranging advertisements for vacant properties
- Liaising with Tenants regarding tenancy commencement and tenancy end
- Preparing tenancy agreements
- Setting up new tenant files
- Tennant file maintenance
- Applying for references for tenants, guarantors and running credit checks
- Completing credit checks for tenants of clients
- Dealing with Court proceedings, making up Court files
This is not a mobile role as you will not be required to leave office and visit any of the properties as they are let through local estate agents. You will be providing the administration support.
General Administrator Duties:
- Telephone cover (logging call, transfer and messages taken when required); ensuring all voicemail boxes are checked and messages forwarded. Taking and passing on of voice mails and messages
- Calendar scheduling and management of adviser diary
- Booking client appointments and sending confirmation letters and client packs
- Ensuring client files are ready for adviser meetings
- Scanning all documents received and sent to client to CRM (FinPlan)
- Management of Board and team recurring meetings (papers and invites)
- Processing outgoing mail, using the franking machine or postage online. Ensure taken to Sorting office before 5pm daily
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Forwarding emails to financial advisers and staff
- Send mail to external advisers weekly
- Manage suppliers and contractor database
- Organise maintenance when required for office equipment and building related issues
- Filing, archiving management and any ad hoc office duties as required
- Purchasing of supplies for the fruit bowl and kitchen as required
Sound like you? Then apply!
How to apply for the Property and Office Administrator role:
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to be considered for this Property and Office Administrator role, click ‘apply’ and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Suitable skills and experience include: Admin, Administrator, Office Assistant,
Admin Assistant, Administration Assistant, Property Administration, Administration Assistant, Administration Clerk, Administration Manager, Administration Support, Property Administration, Administrator Financial Services