General Insurance Administrator
- Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
- Closing date:
Are you an experienced administrator?
Do you have experience working within insurance?
Are you looking for the next challenge perhaps in a financial advice company?
Then we want to hear from you!
GENERAL INSURANCE ADMINISTRATOR
Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
Our client provides independent financial and investment advice to Individuals, Companies, Trusts and Charities dealing extensively with product providers and mortgage lenders as well as fellow Legal and Accounting professionals in providing sound independent financial advice and guidance in all areas of financial planning.
They are looking for a dedicated and hardworking General Insurance Administrator to join their team and provide administrative support for the General Insurance arm of the business as well providing key support when required in other areas of the business.
You will be responsible for assisting the financial advisers with their administrative duties on a range of products, including but not limited to, Buildings & Contents Insurance, Liability Insurance, Indemnity Insurance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be able to produce research using a variety of different research tools and platforms
- Produce a ‘demands and needs’ statement for each recommendation
- Ensure that all renewals are diarised and actioned when up for renewal
- As part of the administration team you are required to key application data on to the centralised system and ensure that all supporting documentation has been uploaded.
- Offer suggestions on how processes and controls can be improved as and when appropriate to help improve practice profitability.
- Liaise with administration manager to chase cases as required
- Telephone cover (logging call, transfer and messages taken when required); ensuring all voicemail boxes are checked and messages forwarded. Taking and passing on of voice mails and messages
- Calendar scheduling and management of adviser diary
- Booking client appointments and sending confirmation letters and client packs
General Insurance Administrator skills:
- A competent level of knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Some exposure to insurance products is desirable
- A competent level of knowledge of the internal computer system and procedures
- Insurance experience (essential)
- General knowledge of the Insurance market and legislation requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Be approachable and helpful to management and members of staff
- Processing renewals
- Mid-term adjustments
- Process Payments and set up finance agreements
- Issue letters/memos to clients and insurers
Sound like you? Then apply!
How to apply for the General Insurance Administrator role:
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to be considered for this General Insurance Administrator, click ‘apply’ and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Suitable skills and experience include: Admin, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administration Assistant, Insurance, Insurance Advisor, Insurance Administration Assistant, Administration Support, Financial Services