- NMW + commission
- Closing date:
Established in 1992 our client is well established, family run IT company. They support small and medium businesses throughout the North of England and are now looking to recruit a Telemarketing Executive to join their team based in Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire.
This is a vibrant, fun, and friendly team environment where you will receive excellent training and uncapped commission opportunities!
Previous Telemarketing experience is not essential!
What will you be doing?
As Telemarketing Executive, you will be responsible for generating new business and marketing opportunities. Some of your daily duties will include;
- Gathering information via the telephone, email, internet.
- Updating and managing current database and email system.
- Generating new leads and appointments via the telephone and email.
- Generating direct mail campaigns.
- Generating and developing marketing ideas and processes.
but you will need to have:
- A great telephone manner – engaging, confident and can build rapport quickly!
- Well spoken, articulate, highly self-motivated
- Some experience of a telephone / sales-based environment making high volume calls is desirable but not essential
- Hardworking, reliable, and organized with excellent time keeping skills
- Good IT skills, ability to input data and use online search platforms such as google, yahoo, etc.
To apply for this Telemarketing Executive job please click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Previous skills may include but are not essential: Telesales, trainee telemarketing, trainee telesales, junior sales, junior telemarketing, recruitment sales, call centre, outbound sales, B2B sales, lead generation, advertising sales, recruitment sales, telemarketing executive, appointment making, appointment setting, sales executive