Administrator – Immediate Start
- £17,000 - £18,000 + benefits
- Closing date:
Are you available for a 12-month contract, Monday – Friday 9am - 5pm and possess excellent administration and customer facing skills?
Bridgend, South Wales
£17,000 - £18,000 + benefits
Our client is one of the few independent practices remaining in Wales owned by vets working within the practice. They are a busy and progressive Small Animal practice with a purpose-built hospital (Fully RCVS Accredited) and 3 local branches.
As a practice they aim to provide high standards for their patients, with very few cases
being referred out of the practice and are now looking for an experienced Administrator to cover maternity leave for a 12-month contract.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Provide a gold standard quality of professional reception and administrative service to customers and colleagues.
- Maintain the smooth operation of insurance activities within the practice to maximise commercial performance and customer satisfaction.
- Drive and support improvement in practice performance both clinically and commercially.
Reporting to the Practice Co-Ordinator your daily duties will include (but not limited to):
- Completing and submitting insurance forms accurately
- Liaising with insurance companies
- Maintaining accurate records, always ensuring customer confidentiality
- Prioritising paperwork, telephone enquiries and emails to meet deadlines
- Be a point of escalation for insurance queries
- Managing the pet passport end process
- Provide admin support to the practices bad debt management system
- Assisting with the cashing up process, daily banking and reconciliation
- Supporting the practice coordinator to manage charity accounts
- Covering reception when required
You will have previous administration experience and ideally from within a similar busy customer facing environment.
You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills coupled with good organisation, prioritisation and planning ability. You will be a team player but self-motivated and able to work on own initiative whilst leading and inspiring teams.
How to apply for the Veterinary Administrator job
If you have the skills and experience required for this Registered Veterinary Administrator job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK