Digital Account Manager
- Salary £25k - £30K + Excellent Benefits
- Closing date:
If you have 2 years of experience as a Digital Account Manager and looking for a company that can inspire you with creative projects for leading brands and will support your growth and development, then read on…
Digital Account Manager
Salary £25k - £30K + Excellent Benefits
Working hours 8.30 - 5.30
PS is an expanding digital marketing agency located in the heart of Ilkley, near Leeds, West Yorkshire. Our website and digital marketing solutions deliver a strong proposition, stand-out-from-the-competition design, exceptional build quality, and marketing solutions with measurable results.
We’re on the lookout for a talented Digital Account Manager to join our growing team. Your role is to deliver excellent customer service while meeting targets for profitability, budget and timescales. You’ll be working closely with our Account Director, focusing on growth, client retention and strategic direction.
We’re all working remotely just now, but you would work from our modern offices in the long term. You’ll need to have experience working within the digital industry as we’re wanting someone who can hit the ground running. Over the past 11 years, we’ve built a reputation for delivering exceptional digital solutions with outstanding customer service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with PS clients, understanding their businesses and ensuring they are taking advantage of the full range of PS services
- Taking ownership of client works by managing every detail of projects, including: the brief, quotations, standards, and deadlines; you will proactively resolve issues to keep things running smoothly
- Communicating effectively with clients, identifying scope change, reinforcing the value of PS works and managing expectations
- Recommending appropriate services to maximise the revenue for the agency
- Maintaining standards and processes, prioritising effectively, motivating the team to hit deadlines, and supporting directors with reports and invoicing information
- passionate, hard-working attitude and commitment to customer service
- minimum of 2 years experience in managing client requirements, delivering results and project management
- background in creative and digital marketing solutions in a business or agency environment
- ability to provide strategic thinking for clients and identify upsell opportunities
- awareness of commercial objectives and business strategy
- excellent communication skills, friendly manner and professionalism that builds confidence
- experience in taking and fulfilling detailed briefs and running meetings
- ability to support team objectives and build positive relationships with colleagues
- self-starter determination with the ability to prioritise effectively and work independently to meet deadlines
- a track record of delivering high standards with an attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
We are a friendly team and have regular social meetings (online for the moment) and a weekly PS team game. When office life starts again, you’ll enjoy our amazing state of the art office which includes a barista coffee machine, modern breakout room with pool table, plus a monthly team breakfast. Throughout the year there are nights out with the team and a Christmas party to remember! It’s not just a work thing - we all really like each other!
We also take career development and training seriously and as we continue to grow, we envisage your skills and personal development to do the same. Other perks include 25 days holiday + a day off on your birthday and PS operates a pension and private healthcare scheme.