Graduate Content Writer
- £20,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)
- Closing date:
Are you a creative writer with a passion for using your skills to help companies create high quality content to raise their profile and promote sustainable growth for both our client and their clients alike?
If so, our client – a busy, market leading creative digital agency would like to hear from you!
Graduate Content Writer
£20,000 - £25,000 Dependent on Experience + Career Progression + Perks
Full Time, Permanent Position
Shifnal, Shropshire, TF11 8BB
Our client is Europe’s first construction marketing agency tailored to inbound marketing. They specialise in innovative design, the application of content marketing and a customer-focused approach. They use the latest marketing techniques to support building product companies to grow sustainably. They champion creativity, partnerships, customer service, quality and people. They value simplicity, avoiding complexity and jargon.
They are looking for a talented content creator who can scale their marketing efforts and grow the audience of both them as a digital agency and their clients. This role requires exceptional writing skills, a creative mindset and a results-driven attitude. They need an editorial and technically minded individual who understand the demands of marketing and sales professionals and can craft narratives that capture audience attention.
The Writer / Content Creator will be responsible for:
- Creating educational, long-form website pages that increase organic traffic growth, engage the audience and drive leads, hitting challenging daily and weekly deadlines.
- Performing keyword research and optimising content production.
- Conducting competitor analysis and sharing ideas on best practise for future projects.
- Analysing and reporting on performance, identifying high performing topics and adjusting strategy accordingly.
- Executing cutting-edge SEO, CRO, and growth marketing strategies.
- Managing a variety of platforms in-house and for clients, including blogs, eBooks, whitepapers, social media channels, marketing emails and landing pages.
- Collaborating with key figures such as bloggers, SEOs and external influencers to produce engaging, relevant content.
The Graduate Content writer must:
- Possess exemplary writing skills with the ability to adapt the style to suit all audiences.
- Hold a BA or BS degree (in Journalism or similar preferred) or equivalent work experience.
- Provide examples of previous experience writing and editing web optimised content.
- Be comfortable analysing data/performance to support and enhance future marketing activities.
- Have knowledge of the Marketing Industry and an understanding of Inbound Marketing.
- Have a strong eye for detail.
The right candidate will care deeply about quality writing and solving for metrics, crave feedback, and thrive in a growth-orientated environment where change is constant.
Experience of HTML/CSS, video or graphic design is a plus but not essential.
- Career progression and the opportunity to learn from and contribute to a supportive, professional and creative team.
- Annual trips to America to network and keep up to date with the latest trends in marketing and web design.
- Freedom of creativity
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere
- Generous 24 days holiday, plus statutory holidays
- Weekly scheduled training time to allow continued professional growth and career development.
How to apply for the Graduate Content Writer role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Graduate Content Writer job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Content Creator, Graduate Writer, Creative writing, Digital agency, Website copy, webpage creation, optimised writing, writing for the web, writing, Copywriter.