Graduate Web Designer
- £20,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience) + Career Progression + Amazing Perks
- Closing date:
Are you a creative person, with at least 2 years experience in graphic or web design?
Are you looking for an adventure rather than a job with daily opportunities to develop your skills?
Then we have the perfect role for you… progress and become a prominent member of the company!
GRADUATE GRAPHIC DESIGNER AND WEB DESIGNER
£20,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience) + Career Progression + Amazing Perks
Shifnal, Shropshire, TF11 8BB
Our client is Europe’s first construction marketing agency tailored to inbound marketing. They specialise in innovative design, the application of content marketing and a customer-focused approach. They use the latest marketing techniques to support building product companies to grow sustainably. They champion creativity, partnerships, customer service, quality and people. They value simplicity, avoiding complexity and jargon.
They are looking for a rising star who is pivotal to leading the growth and expansion of its creative marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has the creative flair and technical competence and who is looking for a wide-reaching role within a dynamic team.
Who our Client is Looking for:
Ideally, with two years of experience in front-end web development, you’re looking to move into a fast-paced role, working on multiple projects and increasing your knowledge of cutting-edge website design.
You’ll be a key member of their growing web team, delivering top-class website experiences for clients. The majority of your time will be spent coding marketing assets, web pages and websites using HTML and CSS. All of this is done on Hubspot’s CMS and WordPress.
As the Graduate Graphic / Web Designer you will…
- Have a degree within a graphic design (or related) discipline.
- Ideally have experience in a website design role (ideally within an agency environment).
- Manage digital marketing projects from concept to completion.
- Be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator).
- Have excellent CSS / HTML skills.
- Have excellent understanding of Wordpress.
- HubSpot experience preferable but not essential.
- Have passion for design and bring new ideas to the table.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Passionate about keeping ahead of new trends and opportunities to trial for clients.
- Keen communicator – someone who enjoys working with and collaborating with others.
What’s in it for you?
- Career progression and the opportunity to learn from and contribute to a supportive, professional and creative team.
- Annual trips to America to network and keep up to date with the latest trends in marketing and web design.
- Freedom of creativity
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere
- Generous 24 days holiday, plus statutory holidays
- Weekly scheduled training time to allow continued professional growth and career development.
Our client wants someone who can develop the role and wants to support them as they take the role to new heights!
Sound like the right fit for you? Then apply today!
How to apply for the Graduate Graphic and Web Designer role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Graduate Graphic and Web Designer job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
To help our client learn more about your design style and the skills you could bring to the team -they are specifically looking for examples of impressive website designs that you’ve been instrumental in producing.
You must be eligible to work in the UK