- Salary competitive dependent on skills and experience
- Closing date:
If you like a busy working environment have great admin skills and confident speaking to a wide variety of people, then this Administrator / Receptionist / Front of House role could be just what you are looking for…
Administrator / Front of House / Receptionist
Sheffield (great public transport links)
Competitive salary depending on experience
14 Month Maternity Cover
This company has been manufacturing and supplying specialist / steel bodies & components to major users across the builder’s merchant, construction and utility sectors for over 40 years.
Having heavily invested in onsite capital equipment over the years, combined with a highly skilled engineering team, they are well positioned to provide a wide range of customised solutions.
They are now seeking an experienced Front of House / General Administrator to work in the reception.
About the job:
This role will keep you busy as you manage the front of house reception area, handle and route calls, greet visitors and conduct general administration duties.
A large part of the role will be in the administration for vehicle IVA / P2VQ assessments which will involve sending all paperwork to VOSA. Other duties will include;
- Arranging lunch / drinks for visitors
- Admin for matching purchase orders against delivery notes
- Organising new starter employee’s paperwork
- Preparing weekly timesheets for Production
- Managing vehicle receipt and dispatch notes
- Ensuring that all manuals and test reports are taken with each vehicle.
- Preparing Inspection reports and test certificates for Tail lifts and other ancillary equipment
- Other admin duties as and when required.
You will have similar front of house / reception experience with exceptional administration skills and high attention to detail (the paperwork needs to be spot on!)
You will be a natural people’s person with a welcoming personality and pleasant manner.
It is essential that you have good Microsoft office skills including word and excel and if you have experience of Sage 1000 then even better!
How to apply for the Administrator / Receptionist role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Administrator / Receptionist job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.